Sunday, 13 March 2016

Rhapsody in Blue

Fresh picked berries from just up the road

Perfect spot for a nap

The famous Roaring Meg

I wish I had a better camera

Happiness is always at the beach

There are at least nine blues in this picture

Just pretty ocean

The orange in this is just as neat as the blue

Boats at the end of a fishing day, east coast

Morning boat near Moaeraki

At the end of the earth, Stewart Island

Calm blue waters

Well, we have been meaning/trying/wishing we could post for a little while now wanting to share all the different color blues we have experienced here, but both a fight with this computer and our busy days as of late have kept us from getting it done.  My apologies.  And this is a small sampling of the myriad of azure shades we wanted to share but I cannot fight with this computer anymore.  I see a Mac in our future...just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment